- Last Updated: 02 January 2018
- Created: 15 July 2016
The Integrated Qualifications Register (IQR) is a public register with information on qualifications awarded in Poland pursuant to the Act on the Integrated Qualifications System (IQS). The Register currently includes information about full qualifications, i.e. those obtained in the general, vocational or higher education system. However, the Register will soon include also partial qualifications, primarily market ones, which can be obtained outside the formal education system.
The IQR allows to:
- Browse qualifications awarded in Poland and identify institutions that award specific qualifications, without the need to register in the IQR;
- Apply for entry of a market qualification;
- Apply for authorisation to certify qualifications;
- Apply for entry into the list of entities that perform external quality assurance functions.
Pursuant to the Act of 22 December 2015 on the Integrated Qualifications System, all applications must be submitted electronically, using a qualified certificate or an ePUAP trusted profile.
The Integrated Qualifications Register is operated by the Educational Research Institute.